[FW1] Multicast & FW4.1/SP3 on Redhat7.0

Hello,

i'm running mrouted on Linux Redhat7.0 with kernel options multicast
enabled. Problem is that firewall seems to drop all the IGMP packets
generated my MS Conferencing server located in DMZ by rule 0 with info:
h_len 24 ip_ver 4. Thus IGMP packets have some IP options that fw drops by
default.
I'm trying to route multicast packets from the DMZ to inner network.
Antispoofing is not turned on, also defined mulsticast network rule, but the
point is that rule 0 drops the IGMP packets. I have no problem with
multicast UDP packets.

Ay idea how i can solve this without tunneling the protocols? I need to pass
multicast/igmp traffic from eth2 to eth1.

	Kelly Computer Systems Oy
	Certified Hewlett-Packard Business Reseller
			Juuso Haapala
			Senior Consultant
	Mob         +358 (0) 40 746 1394
	Phone      + 358 (0)19 467 331