RE: [FW1] Use of this list

I've been on this mailing list off and on since 1997 and the same questions
come up over and over.  It's just the way it is.  Even when they're shared.
 Probably because it's more practical to ask on the active list than to
search the archives.  The list provides an interactive forum and I think
people, especially new administrators, are more comfortable with that than
searching through old messages.

my $.02

-MJL