Re: [FW1] How to know the duplex and speed setting of SolarisNIC ??

 Hi sim,
Try each one separately,
#ndd -get  /dev/hme0 ...
#ndd -get  /dev/hme1 ...
#ndd -get  /dev/hme2 ...
I have a document of 2 pages for more information on how to set the
interfaces on SUn. If you want, I can convert it to PDF and sent it
to you .
/john.