[FW1] PPTP thru SecuRemote ...?

Hi,

has anybody ever tried or managed to get to work a pptp vpn thru a
securemote-connection? I remember talking to
a guy who got it working (unfortunately I don't remember his name :-( )
I tried serveral times with no success ... . The PPTP maschine on the
internal LAN always tried to connect
to the external adress of the securemote client - so I think the problem is
that the traffic does not go
back thru the securemote tunnel ... .

For those who do not understand why to do such a thing: it's a perfect
solution for admins .. no wins, domain, ... problems ..

Any ideas?

Thanks ,

Andreas