[FW1] FW1 Logs & Web Trends

I am working on trying out webtrends for analyzing our FW logs. I have been
using "fw logswitch Filename" to switch the log files daily. I am then
FTP'ing them off the firewall to a remote server that will be doing the
analyzing. It appears that using fw logswitch is not the same as fw
logexport? I as a test opened the log viewer yesterday and selected export
and got a text file and webtrends seemed happy with it. If I try using the
logswitched files it tells me that there isn't any data?

What is my best approach to be able to analyze these???

Tim Parker
EBWorld.com Senior Webmaster
http://www.ebgames.com