[FW1] problems with some sites

Hello there,

Current environment
1. Proxy Server 2.0 with Proxy SP2 running on member server NT4 with NTSP6a
upstream routing path to Firewall Checkpoint
2. Firewall Checkpoint have frame relay connection to Internet ISP
3. Proxy Server (LAN A) -> router LAN A - router LAN B - Firewall LAN B -
Frame Relay to Internet ISP

On the firewall,
1. I can surf this web site http://www.bookshop.monash.edu.au/, I can click
Search button which leads me to "Welcome to BookWeb" page.
2. I can logon to a specific Hotmail account with no Proxy Server error
message 10053 as shown.
Proxy Reports:
  10053 Software caused connection abort

Behind the firewall and surfing the above sites via Proxy Server interface
on any workstation:-
1. I would receive a blank page only once I can the Search button on
http://www.bookshop.monash.edu.au
2. I can not logon to a specific Hotmail account with below error message.
Proxy Reports:
  10053 Software caused connection abort

What have I tried ?
- I have build a new Proxy Server & test logon with the new Proxy Server
inteface - the problems remains there still.

Any clues what I can do now ?

Thanks in advanced.

BY