Re: [FW1] How to know the duplex and speed setting of Solaris NIC??

Hi Sim,
#ndd -get  /dev/hme link_status
#ndd -get  /dev/hme link_speed
#ndd -get /dev/hme  link_mode

link_status(read only)
    0 for Link Down
    1 for Link Up
link_speed(read only)
    0 for 10 Mbps
    1 for 100 Mbps
link_mode(read only)
    0 for Half-duplex mode
    1 for Full-duplex mode
----
#man ndd for more information on the "ndd" command
/John.