From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Tony Wong
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 2:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] State Table

I am trying to understand  how the state table works in checkpoint fw-1. What is the state table. What happens to the state table when I stop and start the fw-1 service. What happens to connections when the service stops and starts?

Say I was doing a ftp file transfer or http file transfer and the service was restarted. What happens to the state table or what happens to the tcp connection?

Thank you very much