From: D. Archibald Smart
To: [email protected]
Sent: 5/15/01 3:14 AM
Subject: [FW1] firewall and routing...

I have a nokia 330 with machines in the dmz(172...xxx) and behind
the
firewall (192.xxx.xxx.xxx).

I have an outside data provider that has a cisco router
(172.xxx.xxx.101) in
my dmz.

I have added a static route to the nokia so that traffic from the dmz,
destined for my providers network (166.xxx.xxx.xxx) goes out of the
cisco
router. and that works just fine.

However, what I need to do is get the machines BEHIND the firewall to be
able to send and receive traffic to the (166.xxx.xxx.xxx) network via
the
cisco router. while still using the default gateway for everything else.

I've been messing with for a couple of days and cant quite get it. Any
help
would be greatly appreciated.

Archibald

at