RE: [FW1] fwpolicy for solaris box

Sledge hammer emergency check: can you use the GUI on another machine and
connect to this box?  That is, instead of using fwpolicy on the firewall
(management server, actually), can you fire up the gui on a Windows machine
and manage it that way?  (Note: you'll have to run cpconfig to enter the IP
address of the machine you want to connect from.  Alternatively you can
edit the gui-clients file in $FWDIR/conf)

This doesn't fix the problem, but it may get you on your feet so you can
take some of the pressure off.

Michael J Lawrence CISSP CCSI