RE: [FW1] Antispoofing and bootp

Only ONE interface should have ''others".  What this means is "I will
accept anything that is not defined as valid on the OTHER interfaces"
 Typically, you configure your external interface for "others".

Create a valid group for DMZ01 and DMZ02 and use the "specific" setting in
the same fashion as you did for your internal interface.

As for the bootp traffic, it is a common practice to create a rule right
before the cleanup rule that blocks this type of traffic with NO tracking.
 That way, they're still dropped but don't clutter the log.  Sinc CPMAD
pulls its information from the log, this will also stop this traffic from
triggering your CPMAD alerts.

Michael J Lawrence CISSP CCSI