From: Arie Gilboa [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 6:28 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1]

Hello all!,

We have very serious problems with accessing ExChange services: Mail and
Calendar,
with outlook ,via CheckPoint VPN with USB tokens. There are so many issues
in this process,
and I need your help to make the best configuration in each of them.
Currently there are about 50 users which should use this VPN/Mail access.

We usually use this following platforms: PC  Windows98, Outlook97/2000,
SecuRemote, IKey,
ExChange 5.5 server on NT4, Checkpoint VPN1 4.1 sp3 on Ultra60-Solaris 2.6,
2M (E1) Internet line and Netscape LDAP server on Ultra60-Solaris 2.6.

Do you have any recommendation about best configuration in the above
systems, such as:
PC Hardware requirements, Windows configuration, Outlook-Exchange
configuration (synchronization, offline, personal folder, mail size, server
policies..), VPN server configuration,
LDAP configuration, properties, rules, parameters).
About internet line, we would like to install Bandwidth manager in order to
set priority to VPN.

Any help  will be welcome.

Thanks,
Arie Gilboa.