[FW1] fw upgrade problem from 3.0b to 4.0

Hi,

I have upgraded Checkpint Firewall from ver 3.0b to 4.0 on a sparc machine
(solaris 2.6). I could only install the policy from management console once. I
tried to install the policy again but I am getting the below error message. I
tried doing "putkey" and stuff but no luck. Any suggestions.

Do you think if I install service pack 1 it would fix the problem.

TODAY:
Compiled OK.

Installing Security Policy /var/opt/CKPfw/conf/TODAY.pf on all.all@foonix
Authentication for command load failed
Failed to Install Security Policy on foonix: Unauthorized action

Thanks,
Rajesh.