[FW1] fw1 4.1 sp2 client auth timeout

Hello All,

I have a question I hope someone can answer.  I have Client Auth users that
I don't want dropped when I install a new policy.  Phoneboy's site (thank
you!) says to modify $FWDIR/lib/table.def changing..

client_auth = dynamic sync expires AUTH_TIMEOUT;

client_auth = dynamic sync expires AUTH_TIMEOUT keep;

My question is that with fw1 4.1 sp2 my $FWDIR/lib/table.def looks like this...

client_auth = dynamic sync expires AUTH_TIMEOUT kbuf 3;

Should I add the KEEP after the AUTH_TIMEOUT or after the kbuf 3?

Thanks,
Donna