[FW1] META IP UAM Integration

Hi all,
We successfully integrated the Meta IP UAM service with firewall service. We
could see the NT domain user name appearing on the log viewer.
My question is,
We defined a rule as shown below.
Usergroup@Network Any http->UFPserver ClientAuth Long
When we try to use UFP server(WebSense server) with Usergroup in the source
and
action as 'Client Auth', it allows all the sites. It is not blocking the
restricted sites. How to block sites based on user group using UFP server?
We can't have 'Reject' in the action column when we use Usergroup@network as
the source.
If we have a rule with source as 'Usergroup@Network' and action as 'Reject',
it gives error message when we try to verify and install the rule base.
The error message is 'Rule n: User Groups are allowed only on Authentication
Rules'.
We can only have 'Client Auth' as action when we use Usergroup@Network as
the source.

Any ideas?