[FW1] Looking for a Security Consultant in Sydney.au

Title: Looking for a Security Consultant in Sydney.au

The company I work for is looking for a professional security consultant (or company) who can give us some advice on the following products:

o Cisco Pix Firewall
o Checkpoint Firewall-1
o Websense (or alternative)

Knowing about Cisco Cache Engine/Cache Flow and alike products would be helpful.
Advice on how best integrate the product into our network will be important.

Please note, we are looking for someone who is has no bias toward a particular brand name and will give us the best advice for our network and situation. We are using a Windows NT 4 (going to 2000) network.

Please contact me via email (below)

Skeeve Stevens     Email: [email protected]
Website: www.skeeve.org
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia
Quantum ille canis in fenestra.