[FW1] FW1 on NT and routing

Hi,
I have a Checkpoint firewall running on Win NT and having this configuration
:

  +---+
  |   |Router
  +---+
    |10.1.1.1
    |

    |10.1.1.100
  +---+
  |   | FW Checkpoint
  +---+
    |10.1.3.101
    |

    |10.1.3.105
  +---+
  |   |Host
  +---+

I have only defined a rule which accepts all traffic in both directions.
Routes seems to be well configured.
ping works fine in theses situations:
- from Host (10.1.3.105) to 10.1.1.100
- from FW (10.1.1.100) to 10.1.1.1
but it doesn't work from 10.1.3.105 to 10.1.1.1 and the analyzer Ethereal
tells me that ping's request go to 10.1.3.101 but doesn't go to 10.1.1.100.
I have tried to disable the two Checkpoint's services but without success.
I don't understand why, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Herve.