RE: [FW1] VPN and ping to management server

Well, I don´t think it´s a router problem because I
can ping the management console from the Internet
without the SecuRemote. When the SecuRemote is active
I can not ping anymore, but the VPN works fine (i can
ping the rest of my network and the firewall module
too).

Key