RE: [FW1] any coursebook for CCSA Checkpoint 2000??

Actually Check Point has product documentation that you can purchase from your VAR.  It is usually only $100 and contains all the information the course does and much more.  However it is a set of reference material.  So if you are not familiar with firewall technologies it may not be helpful as it is not step-by-step.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Symon Thurlow
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 2:10 PM
To: Frederico Queiroz; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] any coursebook for CCSA Checkpoint 2000??

Yes, I suffered the same, the course manuals or phoneboy are the way
to go, depends if your focus is learning real life solutions or
passing the exam (not that they are mutually exclusive).

I think Phoneboy has problem solving information, whereas the
courseware is setup rather than troubleshoot.

Symon