RE: [FW1] Proxy and Intranet + FireWall

Thanks to all those that answered.

Seems as tho the effect will be minimul and not as bad as I wanted.

My whole issue here being that I wanted to maintain the fact that the proxy
servers loggin retains the origionating Users info and not the Intranet
info, so we'll see how it goes.

One of the aspects I have worked out is that if we set it so that the
Intranet server only answers requests back to the users browser, there'll be
no problem, but if the Intranet server is set to origionate pages, as in
browse "for the user" then I'll have a problem. So I defined my needs to the
programers and we'll see what happens.

Thanks again all,

Mike