Re: [FW1] VPN between Cisco PIX and Checkpoint - directions from CISCO

Is it necessary?  Is there something wrong with the one at Phoneboy?

>>> <[email protected]> 5/11/2001 02:07:08 pm >>>

CISCO has released (maybe it's long ago, I only heard about it now)
a sample configuration for a VPN-connection between PIX and Checkpoint
VPN-1.

This is under : http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/110/cp-p.html
You do need a CCO-login for the Cisco-site to get to it :-(

If you don't have it, and you really want this config, I could e-mail it
to you personally, I don't know how this list would react if I posted
the whole thing here.

Arnor Arnason
EJS, Iceland

CRESTCo Ltd.             The views expressed above are not necessarily those
33 Cannon Street.        held by CRESTCo Limited.
London  EC4M 5SB (UK)
+44 (020) 7849 0000     http://www.crestco.co.uk