From: Lawson, Shawn M. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] outlook slow or timesout through SecuRemote

I am experiencing slow connections when using a dial-isp.  Our broadband SR users don't seem to be having the problem.  With a 53kbps connection to FW 4.1 SP2 it take 13-14 mins to open a 636kb file and received 1.8MB while doing so.    Using RAS over a 28.8kbps the same file took 3 mins with less the 500kb received.  I know there is some overhead for the encryption but it seem disproportionate.  Any ideas?