[FW1] old rulebase problem

Hello everyone,
I have got this problem.
I used Esafe as security server for incoming smtp.
Now I decided to stop using Esafe.
I change my policy and remove rule with Esave and add normal rule.
Like:
any  		 mailserver 	 smtp 	accept
But it does not work.
Every mail from outside is rejected.
In logs I have rejects on rule #x (it was old rule with Esafe),
description is that fw can't connect with security server. But in my new
rule #x there is
no security server (Esafe) and rule #14 is :
any		mailserver		smtp		accept

It seams like old rulebase is installed.
But when I open Policy editor I sea my new rule base without Esafe.
fw stat - prints that is installed policy without Esafe.
 Can anybody help me please???
			Michal