[FW1] Multiple subnets on CP Nokia IP330

I've run out of IP's and want to add another subnet to be protected by my
firewall.  Currently, i've got a a.b.c.d/27 network set up.  I've been
approved for another subnet a.b.e.f/28. My ISP has added the new route to
their router so it's on the same wire that's plugged into my CP external
interface.  My question is
how do I configure Nokia's external interface w/ 2 IP's, and the 2nd
internal interface for my 2nd subnet?  Also, does this mean I have to
license the other external IP?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Gus