[FW1] VPN and ping to management server

I have a VPN and it´s working fine. The only problem
is that I can not ping the management server. When I
try it, I receive a msg informing that are connections
problems. I can run a GUI client from the notebook
with the VPN, but it doesn´t use the VPN, if I make an
access to any other machine specified in the VPN
domain everything goes fine, by the way, the
management server is specified in the VPN domain. Is
that ok or i missed something in my configuration?

Thanks,

Key