From: Vladimir Ban <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 3:28 PM
Subject: [FW1] HTTP 1.1 issue

Hello everybody

Recently I set up HTTP security server (CP 4.1). After setup I had some
problems browsing the Internet. At SecurityPortal site I found out that FW
HTTP security server does not support chuck transfer used in HTTP 1.1. That
was exactly the error I saw in my log file. If I disable HTTP 1.1 option in
my Microsoft Explorer browser everything works fine. However http 1.1 option
seems to be a default option in Microsoft Explorer browser, so it is quite
inconvenient to tell all my users to change this setting in the browser.

Are my conclusion right and is there any work around? Why is HTTP 1.1
function not supported? Are there any security issues? Thanks for the
answers and have a nice day.

lp
Vladimir