[FW1] FW-1 Errors Please Help!

Help!

We have a SUN Box running a 333 Mhz Ultra Spark CPU, 128 Megs of RAM, FW
4.1 with SP 3 and encryption Module.

The Firewall services around 1300 people, and has 48 rules.

As it stands we have a 1 in 3 chance of the firewall rejecting normal
Web users with a FW-1 error (unrestricted users are unaffected) when
trying to install a policy.

The only way we can get the Fire wall back is to re-install the policy,
sometimes it takes 3 or 4 policy reinstalls to get it back!

At first we thought it maybe the Sun box, but that�s CPU is running at
83% Idle!

Any Ideas?????????

Thanks in advanced

Paul.

This email and the files sent with it are confidential and for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please
note that any use, distribution or copying of this communication or the
information in it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender or forward this message to
[email protected] and then destroy the email and any copies of it.  This
communication is from Saga Services Ltd whose registered office is The Saga
Building, Folkestone, UK CT20 1AZ.  Registered number 00732602.
begin:vcard
n:Clements;Paul
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Saga Sevices Ltd;Data Networks