[FW1] stonebeat full cluster installation problem on win nt (fwd)

dear friends,

i am trying to install stonebeat fullcluster on win nt and facing some
problems which are as follows.  please help me out :

i have used two firewalls here and created rules and network objects
on one ofthem (fw-1).on the fw-1 i have created firewall object for fw-2.
now when i try to install policy on the fw-1, i get an error "connection
timed out by fw-2".but both the machines are pinging each other.

the rule i m installing

source              destination    services     action
fw-1		      fw-1          any		accept
fw-management	      fw-2
fw-2

please tell me where i am going wrong or i am missing somethings
if anyone has details regarding it please send to me .

fw1                    fw2
(192.168.1.1)          (192.168.1.2)
  1         |           2

        |------|