[FW1] Sendmail question

Title: Sendmail question

I have a simple Sendmail question...

I'm trying to have FW-1 send alerts to more than one email address at one time...
I'm running NT, so the syntax I am using is:

%FWDIR%\bin\sendmail -s Alert -t smtp-server-ip -f [[email protected]]  <[email protected]>

Is it possible to send mail to more than one email address using this method, or do I have to send to a distribution list and populate it with all the recipients that I want to receive the message? I'd prefer to not do that....

Rob Michayluk
Computer Network Services Analyst
ACD Systems Ltd