Re: [FW1] Firewall upgrade problem - very very urgent

Greetings!

Rajesh schrieb:

> My license is based on IP. I reinstalled it again now I am getting the below
> error message:
>
> FireWall-1: Starting fwd
>
> FireWall-1: Fetching Security Policy from 172.16.0.6 localhost
> Trying to fetch Security Policy from 172.16.0.6:
> Cannot open "/opt/CKPfw/conf/serverkeys": No such file or directory
> Authentication for command fetch failed
> Fetching Security Policy from 172.16.0.6 failed
> Trying to fetch Security Policy from localhost:
> Failed to Load Security Policy: No State Saved
> Cannot fetch Security Policy from 172.16.0.6 localhost
> Fetching Security Policy from localhost failed
> FireWall-1 started

It seems that your configuration is a bit... slanted. If everything else (see below)
fails, just take the objects.C  *.W and *.pfw (maybe even only the objects.C) files
and re-engineer them into your new firewall system.  This should give you a clean
installation.

> Can I copy /opt/CKPfw/conf/serverkeys.* from my old Firewall module which is
> running FW ver 3.0b.

Give it a try.

Bye
    Volker