Von: Mack, Don [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Mai 2001 20:29
An: 'Checkpoint 1 Firewall ([email protected])'
Betreff: [FW1] Routing incorrect on internal server that is accessed with Secure Remote

Running latest FW1 with SecureRemote.

We have an internal server that is not accessible via SecureRemote. When we look at it's routing table, it's gateway addresses for the external users is another internal server, not the firewall. If we manually add a route for a SecureRemote external user, it works fine. We have looked at the routing tables on the internal server(s) and firewall. We have also examined the NAT on the firewall. The internal server address does not appear anywhere.

1) Where else could I look at routes to see where it is getting the incorrect route?

2) Is it possible that the SecureRemote site table that is downloaded from the firewall is sending the incorrect route? Is there anyway to view what it is downloading?

Don Mack
[email protected]