[FW1] driver failed to attach

Hi!

Im trying to run cpconfig on fw1 4.1 solaris but the program exits after I
choose product type with the following error message:

******* VPN-1 & FireWall-1 kernel module installation *****

installing VPN-1 & FireWall-1 kernel module... devfsadm: driver failed to
attach: fw
Warning: Driver (fw) successfully added to system but failed to attach

Installation Aborted

When I try to run cpconfig again I to the same point but with another error
message:

******* VPN-1 & FireWall-1 kernel module installation *****

mv: cannot access /etc/fw.boot/S25fw1boot
mv: cannot access /etc/fw.boot/S00fw1bootd
installing VPN-1 & FireWall-1 kernel module... Driver (fw) is already
installed.
FAILING TO INSTALL FireWall-1 kernel module (maybe already installed)

Has someone any ideas what might be the cause of this?

//Henrik