RE: [FW1] CVP and AntiRelay Resource

Fabio,

Everything is working fine actually.

What you are forgetting is that when you have a CVP, then email is forwarded
from the FW to the CVP and only then is it decided what will happen to the
email. In your case, the email is not sent out as you wanted.

Since the FW sends the email directly to the CVP, then it doesn't return the
message you expect.

Instead of FW -> Email server, it is FW -> CVP -> FW -> Email server.

Quite a difference.

Or so it seems to me.

And it also seems to be working as it should.

Mike