From: Thuy Trang [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:48 AM
To: FW1 mailinglist
Subject: RE: [FW1] HTTP 1.1 issue

Simply disable HTTP 1.1 through the browser as a temporary fix. The other
option would be to modify the objects.C with the new HTTP 1.1 support
properties:

:http_cvp_allow_chunked (true)
:http_ing_allow_chunked (true) :http_block_java_allow_chunked (true)
:http_allow_ranges (true)

Hope this will help