[FW1] IBM 5494 Connection

Hi,
I have a requirement to have a IBM 5494 Remote Control Unit attached to our
firewall.
The unit is used with a AS/400 system on a distant end.
We are going to have a T1 point-to-point between us and our distant end.
Our client is configuring this 5494 Control unit to us SNA end-to-end.
The workstations will talk to this using IBM client access software pointed
to the Mac address of the Ethernet interface on the IBM 5494.
My question is how can I connect this unit to one of my available Ethernet
interfaces on my Nokia IP440 Firewall without an IP address? Is this
possible? If so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

David Maas