[FW1] Certificate is badly signed (SecuRemote + FW1)

Ave,

after some weeks of working seemingly perfect, our VPN setup with
SecuRemote suddenly fails. The SecuRemote client pops up a window:

Could not validate the certificate used by a Firewall at site X.
Certificate is badly signed. CN=Y,O=X,C=be

I've tried a re-download of the topology file, but doesn't seem
to help a lot. I've searched Checkpoint's website and Phoneboy, but
didn't get a clue to what possibly might be going wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

--