[FW1] FW-Error allocate_port

Title: FW-Error allocate_port

Hi to all.

This log record had been continuously recorded for about 40 minutes within over 100 repetitions. The Firewall went down aftermath. We had to manually reboot it.

May 9 14:34:28 dtfirewall01 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: allocate_port: could not find a free port for host d4fcaa0a, port 137
May 9 14:34:28 dtfirewall01 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: fw_xlate_forw: failed to initialize the connection

Has anyone got an idea? What's this error and what might have caused it?  The firewall module we're using is Nokia IP650 IPSO 3.3