[FW1] Errors after saving rulebase

Hi,

Since a few weeks I encounter the following problem when trying to save the
rulebase.. After a while the GUI shows a pop-up with "No reply from server".
It then continues to save the rulebase, which is succesful.. When I close
the GUI, it says "Incorrect reply from server (seq or subject mismatch)"

What is the problem?? The rulebase is correctly saved and new rules are
applied..

Hope someone has a clue..

Nils Kolstein
Internetworking Engineer