[FW1] securemote issue

Hi,

I have already posted this question, but I haven't found any solutions
yet.

I have successfully configured a FW1 4.1 SP3 on Solaris and a SecuRemote

SP3 client on W2000.

After configured the certificates in the gateway and for an user (CRL
field correctly filled) with CRL enabled with HTTP server (reachable
only be the Gateway over HTTP) in order to make Public Key
authentication with IKE/ISAKMP.

I have the following issue :
Authentication seems to be good because the following message on the FW
logs : " Authcrypt     Reason : User Authenticated by Firewall. Sending
Encrypted Topology Scheme : SSL"
And that's all, SecuRemote says : "communication with  has failed"

By watching the fwenc.log on SecuRemote the CRL seems to be correctly
downloaded from the gateway to SecuRemote client. And the logs on FW +
HTTP/CRL shows that the CRL has been correctly downloaded and
interpreted.

Does someone has informations about userc.c and dnsinfo.c files and
their formatting, i think i have problems with this.

Any idea ?

Thank You in advance.

Laurent Butti.