[FW1] upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 on x86 Solaris

Guys,

I had to upgrade 4.0 SP5 management station to 4.1 SP3 on x86 Solaris
machine. Now after the upgrade no putkey worked no matter what I did, and I
did erase the necessary files, stop the firewall and etc.
After the upgrade I had to change the FWDIR to the correct one ( from CKPfw
to CPfw1-41 ). could it be that the upgrade still left the fwstart script to
run from the old directory and not the new one ?, am I suppose to trace down
all firewall related scripts and 2 make sure they are running from the
CPfw1-41 ?? should not the upgrade take care of it ?

Idan