[FW1] RMI

	Hello,

	I have the following problem, I must control a RMI connection through a
firewall.

	is it possible to block all the ports except which uses RMI.

	Greetings

	Alberto

Alberto Díaz Freire

Departamento de Explotación - Deployment Department
Denodo Technologies

c/ Real, 22 3º
A CORUÑA          15003           SPAIN

Tel +34 981 100 200
Fax +34 981 100 205
Email  [email protected]
Móvil/mobile +34 600967320

http://www.denodo.com

Legal Notice
The message is intended for the addresses only and its contents
and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please remove this mail and contact
[email protected]. Thank you.