RE: [FW1] FW-1(NT) and Websense

Jaime,

As a base, do not run Websense directly on your FW. It will definetaly kill
it.

Install the software on another WS and use the LEA option to get the logs to
your WS, or export the logs and copy them to the WS for diagnostics.

Not a good idea at all to use third party stuff, especially software that
uses a hell of a lot of CPU and memory such as Websense does.

Mike