[FW1] Drops on DNS Root Name Servers

In my logs I have Drops, on service: domain, source is my internal NT DNS
server, and the destination is the various name servers on the internet
(a.root-servers.net, a.gtld-servers.net to name a couple)

These drops are on Rule 0, so I know it is because of Anti-Spoofing, but I
have turned off logging of anti-spoofing, but it is still showing up in the
logs.

Is there a problem with how my NT DNS server is configured?

My logs are filling up with these drops, and I need to eliminate them asap.

Thanks,

Sean P. Donaghey
Sr. Technical Analyst
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital