FW: [FW1] nat on win2k

Don't take mail from this guy, he just sent me a virus.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Simpson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 5:09 AM
To: Infante, Andy
Subject: Re: [FW1] nat on win2k

'Infante, Andy' wrote:
====
-
- We have a firewall that I need to do static and dynamic NAT on.
-
- I think I know what to do, but thought I'd run it by y'all first.
-
- We have internal servers, with private addresses, that will need to
get
- the internet, and will have access from the internet also.
-
- We have some workstations that need to have specific valid ip
addresses
- get to particular sites outside our network (VPN to other
corporations).
-
- We have regular users  ...'