[FW1] rule 0 problems after upgrade from v40 sp5 to v41 sp3

hi,

after the upgrade from my nt 4.0 sp6a box from fw-1 v4.0 sp5 to v4.1 sp3 I
get
a lot of drops, which came from rule 0. Some applications, which are
connecting over the fw-box to our systems have no longer access, they get
droped by rule 0.
Are there some new settings for spoofing ?

Thanx for the advice.

Thomas