[FW1] Advice on FW-1 performance with Trend VirusWall and eManager CVP

Hi.
Has anyone actually worked with Trend Viruswall with eManager and able to
give me an indication on its performance?
We have about 15gig of mail going through a day and would like to use the
CVP to stop spam.

What would you recommend: Solaris or Win2k?
What would happen if the CVP server would go down? Would mail still pass?

What spec of machine/os could you recommend, I am leaning towards win2k for
reporting\usage reports.
The fw-1 is at 50% utilisation(0.5sun) with 5000 current connections.

Thanx
Eric

Eric Appelboom
M-Web Security