RE: [FW1] FW with NAT behind router

I don´t have it running yet but NAT (static) on a router should not affect a VPN
(we have a Nortel Contivity Switch that is connected the same way - static NAT).

The only cause might be that FW-1 authentication somehow delivers the sourceIP
that was entered on Client site within the payload.
So I´m still "investigating" an if I´ll come up with something "new" I will post
it here...

Regards,
Marco

"David E. Hoobler Jr." <[email protected]> am 04.05.2001 19:24:25