[FW1] CP4.1 to Sonicwall SOHO2?

Hello everyone,
    I'm sure you've probably already covered this topic, but since I'm new to the list I'll have to ask you again.
I have a Sonicwall SOHO2 w/ 50 user license for our remote Boston office, and at our main office in California, we have a Solaris box running CP 4.1. I downloaded the pdf from the sonicwall site and tried to follow the instructions, but my firewall has many complex rules and objects and therefore I can't figure out how to follow Sonicwall's instructions for configuring the CP box without messing something up. I have about 9 networks being nat'd through the CP box, and therefore I need the tunnel I create between the Sonicwall and the CP box to be able to route traffic from and to all of my networks. According to Sonicwall, I need to modify the existing firewall object and network objects and tell them to use VPN which I'm afraid will affect my existing network. Can somebody please help me out? Thank you!

-ryan.