Re: [FW1] Logging FW-1 Policy Editor Changes

CheckPoint FW-NG (version 5?) will do this.
http://www.checkpoint.com/products/ng/ngmi.html

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Security Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:|--------+---------------------------------------------->
|        |          [email protected]                 |
|        |          Sent by:                            |
|        |          [email protected]|
|        |          kpoint.com                          |
|        |                                              |
|        |                                              |
|        |          03-05-01 10:51                      |
|        |                                              |
|--------+---------------------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                |
  |       To:     [email protected]                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:     [FW1] Logging FW-1 Policy Editor Changes                                    |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool within Check Point or a 3rd party piece of software
that will track and log changes made to FW-1, particularly:

Additions, Deletions and Modifications of:
Rule Base itself (i.e. Rule 7 of the rulebase has been modified at 3:03PM
by AdminX)
Network objects (i.e. Workstation JohnDoe has been added to DMZ Network at
11:26AM by Admin Y)

Administrator logins and what is modified, time of logins, etc., etc.

We need to keep track for auditing purposes. Using CKP 4.1 SP3 on Windows
NT 4.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Brian