From: Scott Murray [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 2:52 PM
To: [email protected];
[email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Changing IPSO telnet banner

I saw this resolution at Nokia's site, but the problem I have is that the
gettytab file is empty, the file size is zero bytes but it is still putting
up a telnet banner.  Can I simply edit this empty file and add the :

>default:\
>:cb:ce:ck:lc:fd#1000:im=\r\n IPSO (%h) (%t)\r\n\r\n:sp#1200:

line to the top of the file?  What else, if any, information do I need in
this file?  I have no idea what happened to all the contents of the file and

why all of the sudden it is zero bytes.